Tuesday 27 November 2012

DFGA


The graduation ceremony on Friday reminded me that it’s not always fine art students I work with. As this blog is designed to get a feel across of what it’s like to work in an art college perhaps it’s good to also get a sense of the wider responsibilities I sometimes have to take on. Last year as well as teaching on Fine Art I was working across all three years of DFGA concentrating on contextual and theoretical studies modules. In support I hosted a blog, this is at: http://contextualandtheoreticalstudies.blogspot.co.uk/
It is now a closed blog, but archived posts will give an indication of some areas covered.
In the meantime back on Fine Art I have just had two days studio teaching with the second years and at the end of each day I’ve been doing dissertation tutorials with third years, so by the time I get home I’m exhausted. I made notes at the end of the day so will post about what went on another time when I’m less knackered. 

DFGA: Digital Film Games and Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment